Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The End of Deployment

We're officially at the end! He's still not home yet, but we are super close. I can honestly say that the last month is worse than the first. I'm not sad, but I'm anxious. I want the end to be here, right now.

I'm going crazy. It's hard for me to sit down and stay still. I want to move and stay busy until I'm ready to go to the field. I can't do that though. I need to sleep. I need to relax. I need a chill pill.

I'm saving some things to be surprises for when he comes home. It's been really hard for me to not tell him every detail of our lives though. There's some exciting things going on that I really want to tell him, but I want to wait.

I'm knocking everything out that has to be done in the next week or so. My surgery is tomorrow, getting my hair fixed over the weekend. I'm finishing up shopping, for food and father's day stuff. I'm shampooing my carpets next week, and who knows what else. I'm just so anxious!

This post was much shorter than I expected, so maybe I'll update later. I'm off to the dentist!

God Bless ♥ V