Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Michigan Visit So Far

We've officially been in Michigan for a week now, and boy has it been crazy! It's definitely safe to say that I'm exhausted. So far, we've been having a blast. Here's what we've been up to:

We've been in the pond almost every day. Since the last time I was home, my parents added a dock to the beach side. There'a another pontoon attached to it as well with a table and chairs on it. It's the perfect play area for Adalin when she needs a break from the sand and water. They also have the "Slip n' Bleed" (the giant Slip n' Slide at the end of the pond) that was an addition last year. Since I was super pregnant last summer, I didn't get to go on it. You can bet your money that I was one of the first in line this year.



We are absolutely loving our new puppy, Gunner. He's already huge, but he's a good dog. We're still fighting the potty training a little bit, but aside from that and the occasional chewing of a shoe, he's awesome. Here are a few of the photos I've got of him so far: 



Both Gunner and Mia, and Gunner and Adalin are getting along great. He's a perfect fit into our family. Adalin loves throwing the ball for him, and bringing him toys. 


I also did yet another mini-shoot with Baby A. She's such a little ham. Every week, I think she loves the camera a little more. Here are a few of my country bumpkin: 




Isn't she just a doll? Okay, I'll be done with that for now. I just can't handle her cuteness sometimes. I still can't believe that she's going to be year old in just eight days. They grow so fast... Enjoy your babies while they're little, they don't stay that way forever. 

God Bless ♥ V