Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sleep

Sleep is all I want right now. Adalin's party went off without a hitch yesterday! It was fabulous. Today, I'm exhausted. I woke up way too early, and have too few naps. I'm sick (still) and just so so tired. I have a million things before we leave for Michigan and not enough time to do it, but what am I about to go do? Sleep. Sleep. Sleep.

My husband is amazing and has been taking Adalin away for short periods of time to let me knock out for a few. I really am loving having him home. Baby A is currently entertaining herself with some of her new toys she got yesterday.

Another thing, I'm so tired of rain. Everything is soaked... I just want to be able to play in my front yard, not in a lake. Really, I want to mow the front yard... not a lake. It really needs mowed and I can't do that with two inches of standing water everywhere. So, mother nature... we got the hint. You're pissy this week. Eat some chocolate and give me some sunshine.

I'm off to try to clean up I guess. Who am I kidding, it's nap time again!

God Bless ♥ V