Sunday, August 18, 2013

Baby, I'm Amazed by You

My little girl never ceases to amaze me. She is growing up so fast, I can't believe my eyes. She's just such an amazing little girl. A few days ago, a photographer group that I'm in had a challenge, take a photo that portrays "usual." Of course, Adalin was going to be my subject. Here's what I get from her:



She's just so silly. The first photo, I told her to "go upside-down..." so she did. The second, we were playing outside and I threw her ball. This is her thinking face. I tell you, I get more laughs out of watching her... 

Miss A is growing so fast. When our neighbors moved, they left her a slide (that she's obsessed with climbing up instead of sliding down). She loves the thing. 


Moments after I took that picture, she stood up and somersaulted head over heals on the grass... It's official that a heart attack is going to be my cause of death. She is so brave though, seriously. This girl has no fear. 

Today, we went to PetSmart for Mr. Gunner's orientation class. I think that it was productive, but poor Miss A had a crazy allergy attach after petting a long-haired dog. She's never really been around them before, but she definitely had a reaction to something. Before she started sneezing like crazy, we got to see some birds and fish. She was absolutely amazed. 


That's her newest thing: two handed pointing when she's excited. She also does a little happy dance, stomping her feet really fast in place. She just cracks me up.

Anyway, I'll stop bragging for today. I'm just so proud of my little girl. She's perfect. 

God Bless ♥ V