Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Prepping for Fall

Even though it's only the beginning of September, I'm so excited for Fall this year. In Michigan, I always considered this month the start of Fall, but here in Georgia... where it's supposed to be nearly ninety degrees today... October seems a little more like the start.

I'm getting more excited for my trip home next week (already?). Adalin has way too many cute clothes for fall. Even though it's just as hot in Michigan as it is in Georgia today, next week's forecast is the 60's and 70's. Miss A has so many little sweaters and jeggings, not to mention her boots. I can't wait to dress her up all cute-like. Photos are going to be a must, even though the leaves probably won't be changing too much at that point.

Yesterday, a great friend and I went to Bath and Body Works because they had their soaps on sale... I've been kind of obsessed with them lately. They have all their fall scents out and they are great. I got an apple orchard soap that smells amazing. I've been using a little extra soap each time I wash my hands so I can rotate the new one in sooner. I only wish I was kidding about that. Anyway, I have lots of fall decor that I'm excited to put up once we get home. I'm going all-out for the holidays this year since it's Jimmy's first holidays with our sweet girl.

Halloween is going to be awesome this year. I've decided to not "widely" announce what we're doing, even though most of our close friends know... but I will say that it's going to be awesome. I started on Miss A's and my costumes today. Adalin's is proving to be the easiest, but mine is going to be a little harder than I expected. Have I mentioned that I don't really sew well? Yeah, that's going to be interesting. I haven't started the Mister's yet, but hopefully his won't be too difficult.

I never thought I'd be tired of the Georgia heat, but I'm starting to get there. It's more the humidity than anything, but I'm certainly ready for the cooler fall temperatures to come. It's going to be a great season.

God Bless ♥ V