Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I love Fall.

We've been spending a lot of time outside lately. The weather has been pretty great so for about an hour every night, we play outside. Sometimes we walk around the neighborhood, other times we just hang out in the back yard. No matter what we do, I really enjoy our family time.

Miss A is such an outdoorsy kid. She loves dirt, rocks, and sticks, and pretty much everything else she's not typically supposed to have. I love that she isn't afraid of trying new things. She'll run, climb, and jump on anything. She's my little explorer.

Here are some of the most recent adventures we've had:






 



Yes, in that last one... she is sitting on Mia. She loves the dogs so much. Gunner is doing great adjusting to our family. He'll be 6 months old in a few days, weighs 80 pounds and is 28 inches tall. He's already so big, but he's nowhere near done growing yet. 

I'm excited to see what the rest of this year bring. Between all the holidays, business booming (Woo! I hit 800 fans on my photography page yesterday!!), and finishing up reintegration, life is great. 

God Bless ♥ V