Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I'm Swamped.

I thought I'd take the next five minutes of my life to say that I'm swamped. I'm overloaded. I'm ridiculously busy. In the photographer world, everyone talks about not overbooking October because everyone wants family photos at the start of Fall. Woo! I didn't do that. But then November came, and wow. I haven't sat down long enough to take a deep breath in weeks. There just isn't enough time in a day.

In the past six days alone, I've done three homecomings (and another tomorrow), two family sessions, and a senior session. I also have a holiday mini session tomorrow as well. That's eight sessions in a week. For me, that's a ton. I'm exhausted, but loving life. This is what I wanted. I wanted to be busy, to be the "go-to" photographer for homecomings, family photos, and for awesome senior photos. I'm starting to feel like people might think of me as so.

This coming weekend, I'm hosting Christmas mini sessions at a tree farm. They're going to be awesome. I have four booked so far, but I'm hoping to get a few more added on before Saturday.

Here's a look at what I've been up to:





I hope you enjoy those as much as I do.

God Bless ♥ V