Friday, November 15, 2013

Slow Down

Lately, I feel like time is completely flying by. I can't believe it's already Friday night. I have no idea where Tuesday went. Really though, what did I do with that day? Time just needs to slow the heck down. My sweet little baby is growing up way too fast. Our little puppy is huge, and almost 7 months old. Also, my husband and I are very quickly approaching our fourth year anniversary for being together (not married). Where has the time gone?


I feel like I don't have time for anything anymore. I haven't seen some of my closer friends in months, and haven't spoken to others in even longer. I haven't skyped our families since I got back to Georgia. Where is the time? I know I've been working a lot more with the rush for holiday photos, but still... I feel like as soon as I wake up, it's time to go to bed.


There have been so many times this week that I've sat down to blog, yet it didn't happen. I'm taking advantage of my five free minutes before I prep for a homecoming ceremony tonight. I'm beyond ecstatic for this ceremony, which is my first welcoming a female soldier home. It should definitely be one for the books.

After this homecoming tonight, I have several shoots this weekend. We're also hoping to get a Christmas tree this weekend too. I want to pull everything out of the attic to see what all I bought last year on clearance. I know I got some great deals, but who knows what all I've got stowed away up there. I'm so ready for the holidays. I plan on spending a lot of extra time focusing on family these next few weeks. That means less electronics, and more time face to face.

I'm off for the night! Sweet dreams.

God Bless ♥ V