Thursday, December 05, 2013

Knocked Out

It's 7:00 in the evening, and everyone in the house except me is passed out. Jimmy has had a few long days at work, the dogs have played hard today, and Adalin is teething hard core. She never falls asleep anywhere except her crib, car seat, or extremely rarely in the carrier. However, the last two nights, this is what we've found around 6:30 each night:


Last night, she was in front of the front door. Tonight she's next to the couch. This is really weird for me. She's never been one to sleep just anywhere. Not since she was an infant. Wow! Just two seconds ago, as I've been writing this, she woke up crying, climbed up on the couch, and did this: 


She's never done this before. I feel so bad for my poor little teething girl. She cut the second top canine tooth this week, and the bottom ones are not far behind. She's had a fever all day and been quite a grouch. I'm glad she's giving me snuggles. 

I had a pretty great day today. I got all my errands ran this morning, and got to go shopping with a fellow photographer and friend of mine this afternoon. We went to Target to spend some gift cards we won in a giveaway. I got some shelves for my vintage camera collection. I'll be posting photos later this week, or over the weekend. They are perfect.

Well, I'm off to go do some more diaper laundry. A quick update on that: it's going great! Miss A's bottom is completely clear of diaper rash now. The only part I'm not super fond of is the extra loads of laundry. I don't mind doing them at all, I just don't like staying up late at night do to them. I started an hour earlier tonight, so I'll get to go to bed before 10:30. Woo! I feel old.

God Bless ♥ V