Sunday, January 19, 2014

Random Update

I've been getting bad about posting on here again, but hopefully this week will allow for a few posts. Nothing too exciting is happening right now. We switched Miss A to a toddler bed last weekend and after day three, it's been great! Hopefully, I'll post about that with more detail sometime this week. I started school again on Monday and I'm not too far behind yet. Really though, I only have one assignment left to do that's due today. I'm feeling a little anxious about the rest of the semester, but I'm sure that I'll pull through one day at a time. I'm also planning on starting a new fitness program today or tomorrow. December was a great month, but absolutely terrible for my waistline. I'm hoping to lose a few pounds before beach season starts. I'm planning another trip to Michigan at the end of February to watch my baby brother swim at his last league competition. I'm so sad that he's growing up on me. Time has been flying so quickly lately, I can't stand it.

Well, that's all for right now! Miss A just woke up after sleeping 13.5 hours last night! Have a happy Sunday!

God Bless ♥ V