Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Vacuum Love

Those of you who know me know that I absolutely love my Shark vacuum. Seriously, when we go on vacation, I miss my vacuum. Legit, I love that thing. Well tonight, I said goodbye to Miss Shark. We bought a Rainbow.

When the guy left, I literally cried. I was extremely impressed by the Rainbow, I will admit that. We wouldn't have spent a small fortune on it if I wasn't. But man... I never thought I could love an object so much. I feel like I just sent one of my children away to be sold at a thrift store. It physically hurts. Seriously, physical pain. My heart hurts.

I'll definitely be reviewing in the next few weeks and months. I'm praying that this purchase was worth it. It was probably the third biggest purchase of my life.

I'm off to go cry myself to sleep now. I'll miss you, Shark.

God Bless ♥ V