Thursday, January 29, 2015

15 Week Bumpdate

Time for another bumpdate! I'm 15 weeks now, and finally starting to feel better. Here are the details:
How Far Along: 15 Weeks


Size of Baby: About the size of an apple

Gender: It’s a Boy! We found out early at 13 weeks

Nicknames for Baby: “Baby James” and “Little One”

Total weight gain/loss: I still weigh about the same so far. 
Maybe a pound or two gain.

Symptoms: My nausea is finally starting to ease up. I’ve gone from puking every 12 hours to about every 3-4 days. I’m still ridiculously hormonal… so that’s always fun. And new this week, I’m crazy hungry.

Cravings: Mostly salty or cheesy things. Frozen mac and cheese has been a big one, and turkey and cheese Lunchables. I can’t get enough. 

Maternity Clothes: I still fit in my normal jeans, but I’m more uncomfortable in leggings. I did score three pairs of maternity jeans on clearance for less than $50 at Target. Shamelessly rocking them today.

Stretch Marks: Nothing so far. I didn’t get them till around 36 weeks with Miss A, so hopefully I’ll be in the clear for a while.

Sleep: All. The. Time. I have trouble getting comfortable at night, but Unisom has seemed to help some. I don’t like taking it often, but the days that I just really need a good rest, I’ll take it.

Best Moment This Week: Not puking all the time, and discovering how comfortable maternity jeans are. I never wore them with Miss A, but this time around… yes.

What I Miss: Strawberry daiquiris, good sleep, and exercise

Movement: Only a few times now, but I have felt some!

Nausea Triggers: Smells, the thought of raw meat, and sweets

Belly Size: Not too much change in the last few weeks. I promise I’ll get another photo up soon!

Nursery: Is currently my office. I probably won’t be able to convert it to the nursery for a good while.

Workouts: I’ve been using my mini elliptical a few days every week. I don’t notice a huge change in my body, but I figure something is better than nothing.

Labor Signs: None for a while hopefully!

Belly Button: In but getting a little flatter.

Wedding Rings: On!

Mood: Still very emotional…


Looking Forward To: Our ultrasound in three weeks. We should get another confirmation that it’s a boy, which will allow me to start buying baby stuff!

I'll be updating again in a few weeks with some photos :)

God Bless ♥︎ Victoria