Thursday, July 16, 2015

39 Week Bumpdate

How Far Along: 39 Weeks 1 Day

Size of Baby: About 8 Pounds

Gender: It’s a Boy! 

Nicknames for Baby: “Baby James” and “Kade" (which is Gaelic for Fourth)

Total weight gain/loss: 29 pounds gained still, but it's been fluctuating. I weighed 4 pounds more at my appointment last week, but then weighed the same as I did at my ultrasound last Tuesday today. 

Symptoms: Heartburn, hip pressure, contractions, all sorts of things.
Cravings: Sweet things, specifically cheesecake. 

Maternity Clothes: All the time, definitely the only clothes that make me half comfortable.

Stretch Marks: Big and itchy.

Sleep: I miss it, so, so much. I haven't slept well in a matter of weeks now.

Best Moment This Week: Getting closer to our due date! Only 6 days away now.

What I Miss: Not being pregnant, I can't wait to be able to touch my toes again!

Movement: Still all the time. Last night I woke up to him playing hacky sack with my ribs. That was fun.

Nausea Triggers: Just lots and lots of heartburn! 

Belly Size: Definitely huge, and low. I feel stretched to my limit.

Nursery: Still haven't made much progress in the last few weeks. It's functional and ready for baby boy, but not entirely decorated or organized yet.  

Workouts: Lots of walking and spending time on the birth ball.
Labor Signs: Tons and tons of contractions, and I'm dilated to 1cm. I had my membranes stripped today, so hopefully that kickstarts something :)

Belly Button: Flat

Wedding Rings: I took them off Sunday, and put a different ring on so I don't feel naked.

Mood: Super, duper ready to be done. I'm hot, uncomfortable, and impatient. But I know it will be over soon!

God Bless ♥︎ V